Not the first place most would go

The site of the recently restored Braddock Lighthouse. Aircraft hangars and other X-Men facilities, including a Cerebra unit and the Danger Room have been constructed around the foundations of the lighthouse.

Not the first place most would go

Postby Nash Riley » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:39 am

After dropping of his things in his room, Nash knew exactly what part of campus he wanted to check out first. He went to look and see what the university’s workshops had to offer.

Only as he approached the entrance did it occur to him that it might not even be open yet.

(open)
Nash Riley
Student

Re: Not the first place most would go

Postby Laura Kinney » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:11 am

The doors appeared to be indeed locked, not responding to him approaching and showing no obvious means of opening them otherwise. After a couple minutes of mulling about the doors suddenly hiss open to reveal the muscular frame of a young woman in camo pants and a tank-top with the band name 'Shattered Noise Catapult' emblazoned on it. She raises both eyebrows at Nash when she sees a student around.

"Can I help you?"
Laura Kinney
Faculty

Postby Nash Riley » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:45 am

Nash had already taken a step back before the doors even opened. He still looked surprised tough, having not really expected this.

"Um... I was just wondering what equipment the workshops here had. I.. figured it was closed, so I just decided to see what I could see from out here." Apparently through solid metal doors and wall's with no windows.
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Laura Kinney » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:52 am

"Yeah, I don't think it's set up for students yet. I mean I can show you around if you want, but you'll really want one of the dorks to give you the grand tour if the shops is what you care about. They're full of shit I don't have a clue about."
Laura Kinney
Faculty

Postby Nash Riley » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:17 am

“I guess I'll wait until its open then, I'm not sure I'd even know what some of the stuff is. I had heard it's got lots more equipment then what they had at the Institute.”
Nash Riley
Student

Postby Laura Kinney » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:22 am

"I can still let you in if you wanna get a sneak peek." she says with a shrug while she fishes a pack of cigarettes from her pocket. "I just came out here to cool off and because Minamida throws a fit when people smoke inside."
Laura Kinney
Faculty

Postby Nash Riley » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:48 am

Nash wrinkles his nose just a bit at the sight of the cigarettes. “No, I can wait." He says as he starts to walk off.
Nash Riley
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to The Point