[WAMH] The Sunset Club

It didn't happen... but it WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME

[WAMH] The Sunset Club

Postby Wanda Johansson » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Wanda eyed the bartender who had been giving her lip. After a bit, she ordered him into the backroom. She was gone for about five minutes and returned without the bartender. A quick call had a fill-in bartender on the way and she picked up a drink of her own. It did nothing for her in the grand scheme, but she liked the taste and it made her stick out less as she watched the dance floor of the club. She sipped at the drink and pushed a stray hair back into place. Not everyone here was mortal and that was fine, so long as they behaved themselves, but that didn't mean she had to take backtalk from mouthy employees.

((Open))
Wanda Johansson

High Concept: Storm Druid
Aspect: Child of Earth
Aspect: A Butterfly Flaps Her Wings
Aspect: Putting Down Roots
Aspect: Wrapped In The Leash

Re: [WAMH] The Sunset Club

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:15 am

Vivienne stepped carefully into the bar, keeping her back to the door. The scent she had followed for the last three days had lead her here, but now, with so many other bodies she couldn't tell if he was inside now or simply had passed through. She finally took a deep breath and moved towards the bar to get the bartender's attention.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Narrator » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:17 am

"What can I get for you, miss?" The bartender asked when he had a spare moment.
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:33 am

"Water and information." She said as pushed a picture across the bar towards him. The photo was a mug shot, it's corner torn from where it have been stapled to a file folder.

"This man, have you seen him?" The man was average in appearance. "He may have had a pup with him. Maybe in a cage."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Narrator » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:35 am

The bartender seemed a little disgruntled at the request for water, but got what she wanted. He looked at the photo, "Never seen him, but you could talk to her." He gestured at a tall woman watching the dance floor. "She might know."
Narrator
Site Admin

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:09 am

She took her picture back and downed her drink before moving through the other bar's patrons. She moved around the room once before approaching the woman.

"I was told you may have information about his man." She offered out the photo again.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Wanda Johansson » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:11 am

The woman looked down at her as she took the photo. She smelled a bit like blood and a bit like death. "What do you want with him?" She flicked the photo.
Wanda Johansson

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:27 am

"His head." She growled. She knew that scent, she understood the risk the taller woman presented. She lowered her eyes and she needed to move carefully, this was the night creature's territory and she needed something from it.

"He may have had a pup in a cage with him." She kept her eyes downcast yet her chin was slightly lifted and tilted, throat exposed. A sign from one predator to another.
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Wanda Johansson » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:30 am

The woman sniffed, "Do quit. This place is neutral, I'm not going to hurt you unless you cause trouble. I think he's passed through here, but if you're looking for someone, you're better off talking to the local pack."
Wanda Johansson

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:46 am

She lowered her head in a type of bow. She smelled of forest, pine and earth, and wolf.

"Only if I must. I would not have spoken to you had I known what you were and had your bartender not suggested you had information. If the Cursed have information then I shall seek them out."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Wanda Johansson » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:49 am

"He has passed through here and I do not believe he's left London. I could try to find him for you, but I get the impression you would rather not be indebted to me or my people, so the pack is your other available option. So do you want to know how to contact them or are you going to let some strange form of pride get in the way of your objectives?"
Wanda Johansson

Postby Vivienne Chinnoir » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:13 pm

She huffed and shook her head, the reminiscent of an sneeze.

"The damage has been done. I must find the human and the pup, if I return with her then I may be forgiven for this."
Vivienne Chinnoir
Student

Postby Wanda Johansson » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Wanda shook her head with a chuckle. I always hate it when werewolves put on airs. She motioned a serving person over, borrowing their pen and their order pad. She jotted down and address and tore it off. She offered it to Vivienne, "When you see her, tell her I expect her to come in to pay her tab... soon."
Wanda Johansson

Topic attributes:

Return to What If...