Emilie

Emilie

Postby Emilie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:44 am

Let's try that AGAIN.

Name: Emilie
Codename: Cherry Bomb
Country of Origin: Unknown, but speaks with a general American accent and muddled, varied slang
Birthday: Unknown
Ethnicity:Unknown, Likely American

Power:
Emilie's powers are extremely limited in scope.

Emilie's primary power makes up for her lack of variety in implementation with it's sheer power. She has the ability to hone telekinetic energy around herself or others. She may use this ability for force fields, though she also can (and more often does) use it as a blunt weapon that makes her pack a serious punch for such a small package. Hence her codename. She won't be dropping Hulk anytime soon, but the occasional grown man has been known to be taken unconscious by a blow when he got a little too lippy.

Her much weaker and less developed power is the ability to telepathically project thoughts to another. However, this power is so undeveloped in her that one would have to be actively open to receive messages and listening for them. These thoughts come as images and scenarios not full fledged conversations, so even if a person were open to her whispers it would be akin to playing a game of telephone. What she sends and what one perceives of the message may differ slightly if they don't understand the concept of what she is showing them.

Perhaps as a side effect of her extremely weak telepathic powers, Emilie has a mind like a steel trap when it comes to psychic infiltration or suggestion. While a high powered telepath would probably be able to crack through her shell given the time, the average student would have a much harder time hearing what is going on inside that head of hers. And frankly, they probably won't like what they find.

Personality: Sanguine and mostly even-tempered, she gives off an air of being wise beyond her years. However, she is not without negative emotions and if one were to find the right button, the outcome would be less than pleasant.

Description:Strawberry Blonde hair and periwinkle eyes. Clocking in at 5'1, she is petite for her perceived maturity, but perhaps she just has some growing left to do?

She wears a mish-mash of darker colours, and her most consistent accessories are her leather hip length jacket, large black boots, and her corset... utility belt? Both?

Her most obvious piece of clothing, which could better be described as 'equipment', is a wide leather cincher affixed with a series of D rings, pouches, and paraphernalia of both a utilitarian and personal nature.

Background: Has traveled far and wide for someone just like you.
Last edited by Emilie on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emilie
Student

Re: Emilie

Postby Emilie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:49 am

Sorry about my disappearing reappearing post, I have caught a case of the dumb.
Emilie
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:50 am

Well, it still looks fine to me, even when it blinks in and out of existence.

Approval 1/2
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Emilie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:52 am

That's the twist, my posts also have a mutant ability.
Emilie
Student

Postby Hank McCoy » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 am

I see no problems with this.

Approval 2/2
Hank McCoy
Faculty

Postby Emilie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:46 am

And now I gotta face, like a real live girl does.
Emilie
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to Active Characters