Adam Harrison

Postby Adam Harrison » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Name: Adam Harrison
Codename: H2o
Country of Origin: United States
Hometown: Mt. Ida
Birthday: October
Ethnicity: African American and German American

Power: Adam's mutation is a blessing and a curse. His mutation has turned his body from a carbon life form to water. To keep a physical form he will become the humanoid ice form of what he once looked like. Three common forms are steam or fog for flying, ice so he is physically touchable and able to manipulate his surroundings, and water for swimming really fast. Also due to not being actually alive technically.. he doesn't need to eat or breath. Although he does try out of habit. Adam also tries to avoid electricity as it very harmful. The temperature also effect him. If he were in a cold climate he would be stuck in ice form due to his water form freezing. In hotter climates it varies from being a humanoid cloud or a puddle due to his ice form melting very fast unless he concentrates very hard which isn't likely unless he really needed.

Personality: Adam is a nice person. Friendly and always using pleases and thank you's. Often one to apologize and take the blame for a friend. If he dosent know something he will inspect it and ask anyone a million questions on it. Often not knowing when he is annoying people with his somewhat all fun nature. He also isn't one to adjust to major change very well.

Description: Short curly black hair. A somewhat wide nose in his opinion. Dark brown eyes.

Background: He lived a somewhat calm life with his twin sister and their mom. Never knowing his father didn't come up as a problem because his mom tried her hardest to be the best she could to the both. Often times spending times at grandparents with his sis when his mom went to work. Then slowly and slowly his mom had been coming back to pick him and his sister up later and later. Hours became days and days becomes week until finally she vanished. Told by his grandparents that she had started going around the wrong crowds and became addicted to drugs and such. Living with his grandparents around the time his mutation appeared. It was a bit of surprised and change which Adam didn't like at first. His twin sister Eve tried to find the pros of it before they told their grandparents that morning. They didn't take it as lightly as the twins did as the same day his sister skin began becoming hard and stone like to the touch. Confused and not wanting neighbors or other family to know they sent the two to the weirdo school as they had called.
Last edited by Adam Harrison on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
Adam Harrison
Student

Re: Adam Harrison

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:11 pm

A couple of things about this...

1. You might want to finish the application and add in a bunch of the things that are missing right now.

2. We already have a character who manipulates water and another character who controls ice. While that's not an absolute no-go we do generally ask the players of the other characters if they're okay with it in cases like that.

3. While they all fit together somewhat, three different states (water, gas, ice) and control over them seems like a lot. Compare Tereza who only controls ice or Vivienne who only controls water.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Adam Harrison » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Oh sorry I wasn't done with his app sorry I should of put not finished or something on the title.

I could simply get rid of him having the potentional to manipulate. It was something I had simply added because I wanted something for him to develope on.

So if it's ok I will just say he can't manipulate it and just mimic water in the three forms gas,liquid, and solid

Unless that is a problem
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:58 pm

Fair enough, finish at your leisure, just let us know when it's done. :)

As far as the power overlap goes, just turning into various forms of water seems distinct enough to me.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Adam Harrison » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:19 am

Done I believe
Adam Harrison
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:23 am

Looks good to me!

Approval 1/2
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Will Stanton » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:24 am

Approval 2/2
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Will Stanton » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:47 am

Moved to Inactive (1)
Will Stanton
Student

Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Moved back to Active Characters at player request.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Will Stanton » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:43 am

Moved BACK to inactive.
Will Stanton
Student