Rose Dashwood

Rose Dashwood

Postby Rose Dashwood » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Name: Rose Dashwood
Codename: Renaissance Girl
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 155 lbs
Home: Kensington

Rose Dashwood at your service -- pleased to make your acquaintance!

Powers
Rose has palletakinesis -- the ability to generate, shape and manipulate paint. This fits in well with her chosen art major of course -- no more mistakes in painting when you can just move that cadmium yellow over THERE and that black ochre over THERE. She can also use it on a grander scale, stripping the paint off of billboards or paintings, controlling it's flowing motion through the air, and spreading it onto something else -- with some force, if necessary. She can also create small balls of paint which she can manipulate -- no more than about a pool ball in size.

If you need a visual guide:

...only with paint, not water.

Appearance
Rose is a pretty average-looking girl -- long blonde hair normally tucked messily under a knit cap. She's about of average height and weight, but that does put her on the wrong end of the bell-curve when it comes to superheroes. At least, she's not exactly in the same physical shape as most people on the X-Teams, which would be her particular bugaboo about joining. She's certainly willing and eager, but maybe she'll ride in the car to the actual locations.

Her eyes are golden and orange, and are surprisingly reflective in the sun.

She's very kinetically dynamic, flitting from place to place rather quickly. She's open, and wants to get to know everyone a lot better. Super-inquisitive and naturally creative.

Background

Until recently, Rose was at an expensive private school in London. She transferred to Xaviers with the express goal of coming to a place where her powers were more welcomed and accepted, and less "tolerated"...or worse. Life is beautiful. Mutants are beautiful. There's no need to be ashamed or hide these things!
Rose Dashwood

Re: Rose Dashwood

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Please do refrain from putting (or removing) mustaches on the Braddock family portraits.

Approval 1/2
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Re: Rose Dashwood

Postby Hank McCoy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:14 pm

I would advise you that I am naturally blue, and that attempting to remove my coloration causes me severe discomfort.

Approval 2/2
Hank McCoy
Faculty

Topic attributes:

Return to Inactive Characters