Molly McFly

Molly McFly

Postby Molly McFly » Sat May 30, 2015 3:37 am

NAME: Molly McFly
Code Name: Minimax
Height: Variable, base of 5'6" (Theoretical max of 50"0", theoretical minimum of 1", but neither has come close to being achieved)
Weight: Variable, base of 100 lbs (Theoretical max of 75,000 pounds, theoretical minimum of negligible, but neither has come close to being achieved)
Home: Boston, Massachusetts

Powerset: Molly, as implied by the height and weight fields, can grow and shrink, but only alternatively and evenly. That is to say, if she grows larger for a period of time, she will then have to spend a roughly equivalent period of time shrunken to a roughly equivalent degree, in order to maintain equilibrium. If she grows to a larger size, and returns to normal, she will be unable to grow again until she spends some time shrunken down. This is an absolute limit, and will never be broken.

Backstory: Molly found out she had this power in an embarrassing way, smashing through the ceiling of her high school gymnasium while playing basketball in P.E. To be fair, she had wanted to be taller because, as something of a klutz, she was no good on the court naturally. She soon found out that highly charged emotional situations can trigger her size-changing abilities prematurely, though different emotions tend to trigger growing rather than shrinking, and she has to remain perfectly calm and still to return to her normal size.

She really doesn't mind it ALL that much, though she has gotten trapped at various heights from time to time, which is a problem. Once she was given some unstable-molecule clothes, everything worked out just fine. She just hopes that someday soon, someone invents some unstable-molecule glasses. She's pretty damn nearsighted without them, and they don't tend to stick on after anything other than the most subtle changes in height.

Personality: Molly tries, she really does, but she's not really combat-ready material or anything of that nature. She does help make things better, though usually not without a period of making them worse, first. She's really a nice girl, though.
Molly McFly
Student

Re: Molly McFly

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sat May 30, 2015 3:41 am

Approval 1/2
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Hank McCoy » Sat May 30, 2015 3:41 am

Oh, Miss McFly? I've some rather heavy equipment I'm going to need moved from the hangar to my lab.

Approval 2/2
Hank McCoy
Faculty

Postby Will Stanton » Mon May 02, 2016 8:38 pm

If someone would move Molly to inactive, I'd be very appreciative.
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Topic attributes:

Return to Inactive Characters