Velvet Park

Velvet Park

Postby Velvet Park » Sat May 30, 2015 5:54 am

Name: Velvet Park
Codename:
Country of Origin: United States
Hometown: San Fransisco, California
Birthday: January 17

Power: Telekinetic Teleportation, does what it sounds like but its like telekinesis but has teleportation twist to it Velvet can call the name of the object and it could appear to her hand she commands it to be. Like if Velvet wanted to grab a remote from far away she could just say "Remote!" and opens out one hand. Then finally it would appear on her palm with a blink of an eye with a bit of color of red sparkling out of her hand/s when the object/s appear to her hand. If she moves her hand and the object didn't appear, the object will be thrown at the area her hand points towards. As said before Velvet is required calling out the object. There are limits to her power such as people or bigger objects which may cause nose bleed and/or light headedness.

Personality: Velvet is known to be a very happy-go-lucky girl but not the usual 24/7 happy girl. Even though she likes sweets and cute things galore. She can be very shy when you first approach her but when you get to know her she is very friendly and caring. But if she is alone she tends to be on her phone or other gadgets or crying over her mistakes. She has as prized possessions. Velvet can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to her powers.

Description: Long black hair tied into a bun with a cream ribbon on top. She is 5'2 weighs 115 pounds and likes wearing anything casual but girly at the same time. She has dark green eyes and a slim yet dancer-ish like body.

Background: Born with a Korean father and a European mother her life is nothing but chaotic. Being a tech/kawaii(cute in Japanese)/dance guru in her normal school. Velvet isn't really known as a popular kid she's just one of those kids that fit in many cliques but just couldn't find the right group of friends. So after a few incidents 'moving' things during class she was kicked out of her junior year of high school. Velvet is named after the red velvet cake. Everybody thinks she is a total sweetheart assuming by the name but ever since she made a fool of herself in her last school. She lives with her father that recently divorced her mother for cheating on him. It hit her hard, but Velvet's father decided that her power is a gift, he brought her to Xavier's to show that there are many people like her. Right now at Xavier's she feels lonely and scared since her dad just left her here for 'other things' to tend to in his life and she is looking for good friends on her first day.
Velvet Park
Student

Re: Velvet Park

Postby Hank McCoy » Sat May 30, 2015 5:57 am

I would like to know if there is a limitation on range. Is it only objects she can see? Or objects she's seen before? Does she have to know where the object is?
Hank McCoy
Faculty

Postby Velvet Park » Sat May 30, 2015 6:02 am

Just for object she can see only and she has to know where the object is.
Velvet Park
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Sat May 30, 2015 6:09 am

Sounds good to me. I'll trust you to keep it reasonable with the size of objects without requiring strict size limits and such. Sight is a long range, though I'd say at a really long distance the objects you could still make out would probably be too big to move anyway, so that works for me re: range.

Approval 1/2
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Hank McCoy » Sat May 30, 2015 6:15 am

I'm satisfied with that.

Approval 2/2
Hank McCoy
Faculty

Postby Will Stanton » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:49 am

Character moved to inactive thanks to one month absence.

Velvet, if you read this, it's no problem at all to re-activate characters; I"m just cleaning up space in the dorms :)
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Will Stanton » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:45 am

Re-activated!
Will Stanton