Rebecca Hayes

Rebecca Hayes

Postby Rebecca Hayes » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Name: Rebecca Hayes
Codename: Blaze
Country of Origin: England
Hometown: London

Power: Rebecca can control and manipulate Fire but only to a certain extent. This is because the heat can sometime make her cybernetic arms and/or legs melt. Also too much use of her powers means that her arms start to stop making it harder to defend herself. This is why she likes to be more melee first, then start on the ranged attacks if she needs to fight to protect herself and/or others. At the current moment Rebecca can only absorb fire and create/use her own flames using her hands.

Personality: Rebecca is a girl that from the bullying is quiet and shy around new people or in class when she isn't sat near friends. However, when she gets to open up to people and become their friends she becomes more chatty and shows how she can really be. In fact Rebecca is normally hyper and can be what some people may say is crazy but for her is just how her Family is. This so called craziness is just her still having a child part of her that hasn't gone dormant, meaning she giggles and can be silly. However, Rebecca can be quite violent when she feels that it is necessary. This means if she feels like herself or her good friends are in danger she will use violence if it mans safety. However, she mostly uses violence as a way defend herself and to tell her mates to stop being silly or other things (usually a light slap in the face or punch to the shoulder if she don't miss).

Description: Rebecca is a short girl who has dark brown hair that is usually in a ponytail that goes to the shoulders. She also has hazel eyes that change randomly between a green hazel and a brown haze. She normally wears blue jeans, white trainers and a black jacket when she doesn't have to wear certain clothes. This is so she doesn't show most of her arms and legs even though they look natural. She sometimes wears dresses and skirts, but they are never short.

Background: Rebecca Hayes is a girl who lived in the capital city of London for most of her life. She sadly was born with bones that didn't' develop right meaning she couldn't move her arms or legs. This meant she was in a wheelchair for 10 years of her life as her parents were trying to save up money for the treatment she could get. Over the 10 years when she turned 11 she was given cybernetic arms and legs that looked natural. However, due to how her school was she ended up getting bullied for her 5 years at secondary school. After she passed her GCSE's she wanted to move to the United States where she wouldn't get bullied. After one year of being in the USA she was walking about like normal, but a common enemy of hers that came from her Secondary school started to beat her up in an alley way from not being happy about her getting further in life than him. She was hurt quite a bit meaning she had bruises on the belly and back. However, Rebecca got really annoyed at this and she screamed which for some reason unknown to her, she shot a fireball out of her hand that nearly caused the boy really bad burns. However, due to being confused and angry she ended up burning herself, meaning a month in hospital. Once she found out about the Xavier's Univercity sand the fact there were other people like her there she decided to swap universities. She has learned more control of her powers and she hopes to learn more about those powers and what she can do.
Last edited by Rebecca Hayes on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rebecca Hayes
Student

Re: Rebecca Hayes

Postby Will Stanton » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:36 am

I'm going to go ahead and give this Approval 1/2, but if you'd do me a favor and clean up some of the grammar and things like that, that would be great--it's a little difficult to read at points.

We're not exactly sticklers for making sure everything is exactly precisely written or anything of that nature, as long as we can tell what's going on. I just had to read the backstory section two or three times to get all the movements between London and the US straight in my head :)
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Postby Rebecca Hayes » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:18 am

I used an online grammer check so everything should be fine now in terms of grammer. It's also free to download which and it's quite helpful for any typos you ay miss :) So i'm using that for now on XD Type in that make sure everything is fine then create the post. So there shouldn't be any mre grammer mistakes from me now XD

(But if anyone wants to download it themslef i will happily give them the link to the site.)
Rebecca Hayes
Student

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:58 pm

I find the backstory is a bit convoluted. Nevermind that just randomly moving to the US is not really something you can do on a whim, it also doesn't really serve any purpose. She could have just as well have gotten bullied in Britain, but that's just me being nit-picky.

I'm going to assume the prosthetics just enable her to function like normal (as opposed to having enhanced strength), at least for the time being, so I'll give this Approval 2/2
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Postby Will Stanton » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:44 am

Moved to inactive.
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma