Upcoming Fey Plot

A place for talking about the game or other topics, out of character.

Upcoming Fey Plot

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:07 pm

I'm going to be running the next 'big' plot which will involve the hunt for Vivienne's mother, the Lady of the Lake. It'll be a while before it gets going, but I wanted to put this up here and get an idea of which characters want to be involved so I can get properly prepared and begin pulling the characters in as the plot starts to rev up.

The plot's going to involve magic and a whole lot of fey. The majority of it will take place away from campus, so there'll still be other stuff going on during this plot. If you want your character to be involved, post here or hit me up on Discord. If you have any questions about things before you decide, feel free to ask here or on Discord and I'll do my best to give no-spoiler answers.

Characters directly involved so far or soon to be involved:
Vivienne
Sam
Will
Shari
Vic
Ainsley
Trev
Sean
Shane

Characters involved in an NPC capacity:
Gemmalara
Tereza
Last edited by Tereza Rozanov on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

High Concept: Winter Wolf
Aspect: Chip Off The Old Ice Block
Aspect: Escaped Asset
Aspect: Servant Alpha
Aspect: Partner To The Fey

Re: Upcoming Fey Plot

Postby Shari » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Gonna throw Shari in the mix for this one.
Shari

High Concept: Shapeshifting Stranger
Aspect: Shaping Yourself
Aspect: Philosophy of Form

Postby Victor Freud » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:22 pm

I dunno if he could be of use to the plot, but Vic would gladly throw his hat in the ring. He's got some questions. And he can talk eye-to-eye with fairies.

"What do you mean the fae aren't just fairies? That's like the one edge I had in diplomacy."
Victor Freud
Student

High Concept: Face Turning Heel
Aspect: Title of Your Sex Tape / The Gadfly
Aspect: Shrinky Dink Shenanigans
Aspect: Always Second Best
Aspect: Underestimating Badassery
Aspect: Dressed for Success

Postby Basil Benson » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:19 am

You know what? I'll let you decide by listing my boyeeesss (and a girl), their pros and cons. You can decide what would benefit the team the most.

Ainsley: Will follow Shari blindly because derp, so convincing him to go if Shari is already going will be a cake walk. Can talk so animals but somehow I feel like fey animals speak in English or something, so power might not be so useful.

Basil:Lives up to his codename and it may take an actual wizard twisting his arm to get him come along (or maybe a goddess), but would be the most low key helpful. Has some probably backwards understanding of the fey realm in the same way Trev or any of the other nerds would, is the most diplomatic and silver tongued of my toons, and maybe might turn invisible at the proper moment but no guarantees. Also, Colette isn't going to opening for shenanigans there.

Chisaki: Would have the powerset most resembling magic and most combat ready. Also would be the most annoying prick everytime she saw something magical. If scenario is a volunteer basis and Basil goes, Chisaki comes as the other bookend automatically unless there is a plot device that prevents her following.

Emilie:
Omitted, because she can't go. Because spoilers.
Basil Benson
Student

High Concept: Unwitting Heir to a Secret Legacy
Aspect: More Money Than Sense
Aspect: Ward of Unwanted Protectors
Aspect: Inconsistently Invisible
Aspect: Weirdness Magnet
Aspect: Covert Pervert

Postby Haley Crusek » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:51 am

This has Trev written all over it. He’d follow Gemma anywhere, including places he has no business going.
Haley Crusek
Student

High Concept: Pint-sized Powerhouse
Aspect: Wannabe hero
Aspect: Shitty psychic
Aspect: Hothead
Aspect: Walmart-brand Tinkerbell

Postby Sean Hall » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Sean is always interested in getting over his head in magic and Fey whilst believing he is not in over his head.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Toshiro Narumi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:56 pm

I nominate Shane or Diego. Shane because he's British, impressed Viv during the dark fey infestation, and frankly looks like a green elf. Diego because of the berserker fury against Evil thing, but he might be too silly. Whoever is thematically appropriate.
Toshiro Narumi
Student

High Concept: Nascent Cardinal Guardian
Aspect: Adorkable Tech Genius
Aspect: Hero In The Blood
Aspect: Crowded Brain
Aspect: Werewolf Lover
Aspect: Guilty Conscience

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:01 pm

Fey stuff is starting: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1246
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:17 am

Just want to say, if you're not sure whether or not the castle would have a thing, just ask. If your character wants to interact with Nimue, the Green Knight, Leandra, some of the knights, or whoever, let me know and we'll do a thread.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to Out of Character