Snog, Marry, Avoid

A place for talking about the game or other topics, out of character.

Snog, Marry, Avoid

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Concept:
Name three characters to Snog, Marry, or Avoid.

Twist: Your responses should be as the character you are posting as. IE: I am posting this as the Basil account so if I were to answer again, the answers would be Basil's choosing, not mine personally. The three you list do not need to be your own, personal three (cuz maybe you don't have three characters, or you have more than three but the number can't be divisible by three). Also, I'm fine with characters being reused, but let's try to use up the list before bring them back into rotation.

Whoever answers needs rank them in order of which they would prefer to do with that character and to throw out three new potentials. Get as 'creative writing' with it as you want to (even if you wanna respond in character).

Let's start with:

Emilie, Chisaki, Colette.
Basil Benson
Student

High Concept: Unwitting Heir to a Secret Legacy
Aspect: More Money Than Sense
Aspect: Ward of Unwanted Protectors
Aspect: Inconsistently Invisible
Aspect: Weirdness Magnet
Aspect: Covert Pervert

Re: Snog, Marry, Avoid

Postby Will Stanton » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:32 pm

Alright, fair enough. Let's see here...

Of the three, Emilie seems to have her head on the straightest (...for certain values of straight, here), and she and Will could commiserate about being a billion years old (Will is older physically; Emile is older mentally). That makes her the best candidate for Marry.

Collette and Will are far too physically interesting to pass up the Snog category; hot hot non-Neutonian sexy times incoming.

That leaves Chisaki and her weird, weird weirdness to Avoid. No dress-up games, please!

Let's spin the wheel randomly, and we get...

Tereza, Will and Cam!
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Snog, Marry, Avoid

Postby Wanda Johansson » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:00 am

Let’s see, let’s do this in-character, from Wanda’s slightly warped point of view.

Tereza has that air about her that I like and seems just dependable enough to warrant spending a lot of time with. I’ve also heard a rumor that people are saying I have a type, which is only sort of true. Still, I see Marry material.

Will has a lot going for him. I can also imagine there’s some interesting experiences to be had being amorous with her/him/them (don’t know the preferred). So, I have to say Snog.

Nothing against Cam, but I doubt he and I would see eye to eye on much, between my affinity for magic and the heartbeat of the world and his super science. And, as I’ve already selected the other two options, that leaves him with Avoid..

Since I’m a sucker for patterns, let’s go with Team Magic...

Wanda, Sean, and Vivienne
Wanda Johansson

High Concept: Storm Druid
Aspect: Child of Earth
Aspect: A Butterfly Flaps Her Wings
Aspect: Putting Down Roots
Aspect: Wrapped In The Leash

Topic attributes:

Return to Out of Character