2019 Posting

A place for talking about the game or other topics, out of character.

2019 Posting

Postby Will Stanton » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Hey all.

2018 wasn't a great year for me on the boards, and I think most of that is me trying to do things without asking people if they were up for plots in advance. I went too far with some of my charis and made them difficult and awkward to play with, without checking to see if people actually were interested in interacting in that way. That's definitely one of my resolutions for 2019; to be more open and ask before doing things.

With that in mind, I'm sticking this thread up -- I've got some new character ideas and some directions to take old characters, but I'm interested in hearing what sorts of things people want to do before starting anything. Either in this thread or PMs, I'd love to hear if you had any plot ideas you want to do, or types of characters you'd like to interact with but think the boards are missing, or anything of that nature. Asking before leaping, as it were.
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Re: 2019 Posting

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:46 pm

For our part I think Colette was concerned about continuing without their remebrall to consistently hound them into pulling their weight.

I'm much freer from this point on if you wanted to continue with Collette/Jez/Katarina/Basil shenanigans.
Basil Benson
Student

High Concept: Unwitting Heir to a Secret Legacy
Aspect: More Money Than Sense
Aspect: Ward of Unwanted Protectors
Aspect: Inconsistently Invisible
Aspect: Weirdness Magnet
Aspect: Covert Pervert

Postby Tereza Rozanov » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Just wanted to let you know I'm not ignoring this. I'm struggling with trying to figure out what I want to do with my characters right now and that plus some other things are consuming creative energy at the moment. So that's why I'm being quiet on this.
Tereza Rozanov
Student

High Concept: Winter Wolf
Aspect: Chip Off The Old Ice Block
Aspect: Escaped Asset
Aspect: Servant Alpha
Aspect: Partner To The Fey

Postby Will Stanton » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:02 pm

I understand, WP, and I appreciate you at least letting me know :)
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Sean Hall » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:31 pm

I also struggle with figuring out that sort of stuff I think. On my side of things there's magic stuff I want to do with Sean moving forward (which I suppose is mostly Sean's origin story and lots of extra-dimensional Cthulhu-esque monsters and such). There's also Aiden who I've been bad about posting with who could I always use either like-minded people or people to butt-heads with.

I'm just a bit not here for the next couple of weeks, but if you're interested let me know.
Sean Hall
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:41 pm

Would another magic character help with Sean's stuff, or is better for him to be doing magic on/around/near muggles?

Also: Katarina has quasi-dates lined up with both Aiden (from Genosha!) and Jez (mutant rights activist). That would seem to lead itself to something.
Will Stanton
Student

Postby Will Stanton » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:43 pm

I'm going to make one last attempt to see if anyone has any sort of characters they would enjoy posting with. You can post 'em here or PM me; anything's fine.
Will Stanton
Student

Topic attributes:

Return to Out of Character