Catching Up on the Headmaster Plot

A place for talking about the game or other topics, out of character.

Catching Up on the Headmaster Plot

Postby Will Stanton » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:03 pm

Because of the weird schedule slipping and whatnot, I figured it might be useful to keep , in one place, a list of some of the things the new administration has done on campus -- it's spread out over a couple dozen threads over six months at this point in time, so it's understandable that people might have missed bits or pieces here and there. Plus, my schedule is beginning to ramp up again, and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to actually push it forward, so a quick-and-easy place to check in makes sense!

Actions of the Lippencott Administration:
  • A reshuffling of dorm rooms, breaking up established relationships and placing people into less compatible parings
  • The Prefects, a group of students designed to enforce the rules, with power to detain and otherwise enforce rules as they see fit -- until recently, none selected from the ranks of the X-Teams
  • Off-campus movements restricted, and a curfew put into place
  • Access to the Point restricted to class work only
  • A reduction in the role of the X-Teams
  • Weekly mandatory Power Training classes, each more difficult than the last.
  • "Special Projects" assigned to students who ask for them (for example: Tosh's working with Jaguar to create a new concept car), which come with increased privileges (for example: Tosh having access to the point to help create his new concept car)
  • Some connection with Prince Alex and the Symkarians suddenly appearing on campus, as insinuated by the mysterious "reporter" who keeps lurking around.
  • Revoking Tereza's purchase of Will, housing him deep in the bowels of the point, and increasing his course work and other responsibilities ten-fold
  • Open office hours
  • A talent show and general morale-boosting games and events, all on campus
  • Securing a place for Emile to stay, despite her lack of proper dimensional credentials
Will Stanton
Student

High Concept: Pillsbury Clayboy
Aspect: Needs to be Useful/Used
Aspect: Out of Place, Out of Time
Aspect: Unique Worldview
Aspect: Big Ball of Trauma
Aspect: Open-Hearted

Topic attributes:

Return to Out of Character