[Event] Lambeth-Maldon Community Center

A place for talking about the game or other topics, out of character.

[Event] Lambeth-Maldon Community Center

Postby Ashlie Minamida » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:55 pm

This is bit of an experiment. With Ashlie getting ready to start her Lambeth community integration/sustainability project there's a bunch of things that need doing and I figured this would be a neat opportunity for less combat oriented characters to contribute and mutations being used in creative ways. It also serves as a good social space without falling back on the usual spots and have something for people to do.

Now, this isn't going to be particularly guided and the reason I'm putting this up in OOC first is that I don't want to actually manage what kind of things are being build/developed, even if Ashlie is ostensibly in charge. So if you have an idea for something you think would fit you can just post your character working on it or helping out with it. Doesn't have to have been their idea either, you can just introduce it as something that your character got assigned to or ended up at. If you think there's some good character beats to be had by having a character specifically suggest a project or asking about what they could help with then by all means, have them hit up Ashlie, but as a general rule that's a step we can skip.

I'll get it set up IC as well, obviously, but as of right now there are a couple things that I've got so far.

- Community Garden (with planned hydroponics extension)
- Soup kitchen
- Job training/Trade school???
- Expand/open Rec Center for Lambeth residents
- Transport hub (shuttle vans for now, teleportation portal planned)
- General construction like roads, fencing, buildings, etc.
Ashlie Minamida
Faculty

Topic attributes:

Return to Out of Character