"A book has got a smell. A new book smells great."

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit to help house the student population.

Re: "A book has got a smell. A new book smells great."

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:29 pm

"Hmm... well zen, you can have mine." Colette turned her back to the young lad and approached her dresser and pulled another shirt out of one of the drawers before stepping into the tiny attached bathroom. The ratty old t-shirt she had been wearing was tossed out, falling atop Basil's invisible head, before she re-emerged wearing a new shirt with a picture of a very fat pug shaped like a loaf of bread upon the chest.

"Zere. Zat is big enough zat it should fit you. Now you have somezing zat has been worn out, wizout having to do all ze work yourself. Are you not a lucky boy?"
Colette Rosenhof
Student

High Concept: Dreamer Despite the Odds
Aspect: Density Is Not a Formality
Aspect: Everything is Sexier In France
Aspect: Beware the Cute Ones
Aspect: Hair of Goo, Heart of Gold

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Basil waited patiently until the the shirt fell on his head. After it had, he left it there, obstructing his own view of what was going on as he slipped off the sleeves of his robe for her own modesty's sake. He hadn't seen Colette re-emerge from the bathroom, and simply replied " Yes Ma'am." As he pulled the shirt he was wearing over his own head to take it off.

As he did, he went visible again. Not aware he might be in view because his head was inside of his own shirt now, obscuring his vision as he fought against it to get it off him, and flashing Colette in the process.

He was sculpted of sorts, but only in that 'Bowie body' androgynous way one was when they didn't have any body fat on them.

His poof of curls emerged out of the shirt hole with the rest of his face, wildly flailing about because they weren't happy about being jostled about. Basil was used to *feeling them in his face, but not seeing them anymore, and now he was confused for a moment about what has happened and why he couldn't see anymore.
Basil Benson
Student

High Concept: Unwitting Heir to a Secret Legacy
Aspect: More Money Than Sense
Aspect: Ward of Unwanted Protectors
Aspect: Inconsistently Invisible
Aspect: Weirdness Magnet
Aspect: Covert Pervert

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:32 pm

When Colette emerged and witnessed Basil putting on her shirt, she let out a sudden startled shriek.
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Basil jumped too, and swatted at the hair in his face. Once he'd gotten view of what scared her, he laughed awkwardly.

"Oh hey, look at that! Wasn't expecting that again so soon. Sorry, love." He replied, splaying her shirt against his chest rather than putting it on just to hide himself since clearly they were not at the 'being topless' stage yet. He didn't seem too embarrassed, a stupid grin on his face being surrounded by flush.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Colette visibly quivered with excitement, the girl standing with one hand clenched in a fist and the other held to her chest.

"Yes, look at zat indeed." She gave him a little smile. "Do not be sorry. Look at you! Here you were worried zat today was merely a fluke. Look at how far you have come already! You can do zis, now you merely need to learn to control it. I am so proud of you Basil."
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:26 pm

The praise only managed to make him flush further and clear his throat. He turned his back to her to put her shirt on before turning back, combing his fingers through his lop-sided mop to straight himself with that same doofy grin.

"I... Colette...

Would you like to go somewhere with me? As a date I mean..." The expression he wore was hopeful, but he was holding his breath as well.
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Colette 's hands clasped together, the girl raising her fists toward her mouth for a moment as she thought of the words she wanted to say.

"Yes Basil, I would like zat very, very much."
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Basil beamed. "I'll take you anywhere you'd like to go!

Well, I mean... In England. I suspect they'll expect us back for classes at some point."
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Colette gave Basil a slightly concerned look.

"But Basil, what happened to... you having to remain on ze campus?"
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:02 am

Basil knitted his brow, and folded his arms one over the other, using his left hand to tap at his clavicle in a nervously thoughtful motion, something she had seen him do before without the visual context of what exactly his hands were doing. After a moment he was invisible again, but like before when he went visible he hadn't noticed yet.

"In the last twenty minutes or so, it's become apparent to me that whatever happened to me that caused me to be all wonky up until Halloween happened during a lunchroom visit right here on campus, which means whoever did this to me was likely a student.

Part of the reason I don't leave campus is because of my family's want of me to stay hidden and not be seen by others. I'm honestly a bit scared by what they'd do if I embarrassed them. I suspect there's a fresher new hell awaiting me after this one if I don't behave myself...

But the other half is that I am scared of what people would do to me if I were out in the open without some kind of protection. I've never been alone before, not fully. I was watched over night and day by Harry and Howie - One of those gentlemen with my mother - everyday since I can remember until recently. I'd go somewhere safe enough and they'd bugger off for a moment but they were never very far away.

Even here without them, I have a room mate and it's an almost compound like environment where I'm never really alone. If something happens to me someone is going to figure it out eventually.

But knowing there's the likelihood a student did this to me, whether on purpose or on accident.. It changes things, doesn't it? What could they do to me out there that couldn't possibly happen in here?

Unless the outsider in question is like us, at least whatever they do, I'll see it coming eh? Like with the ninja-woman.

As long as I'm careful not to get caught by my parents because of another incident like last time and avoid the places people who know them might go, I don't see why it should be a problem."
Basil Benson
Student

Postby Colette Rosenhof » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:47 am

"If you are so certain, zen I shall be happy to accompany you Basil."
Colette Rosenhof
Student

Postby Basil Benson » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:57 am

"Good!" He exclaimed. "Use your magic robot box and figure out where you'd like to go, then let me know.

I suppose I should leave you alone for now. I'm sure you were busy before I interrupted."
Basil Benson
Student

Previous

Topic attributes:

Return to Xavier's University Dorms